Feeling rubbed the wrong way? Call for a Tension Intervention!
Tension Intervention Massage Therapy serves you when you want or need to:
- relax and de-stress
- alleviate pain
- allow quiet time for your body
- ‘break a pattern’
- receive undivided attention and “me” time
- enhance your mental acuity
- optimize athletic or day-to-day physical performance
- improve your postural alignment
- heighten your energy
- and a long list of valuable purposes.
Technique is important but so is the relationship and setting. Dan Marks received his training in Massage Therapy at the venerable Swedish Institute and is a Licensed Massage Therapist in New York State. His portable table allows clients to receive a Tension Intervention in the comfort and convenience of home.